[gdal-dev] [SAC] Creation of pages on Trac wiki disabled

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed May 11 15:37:37 PDT 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 12:31:43AM +0200, Even Rouault wrote:
> Wiki page creation disabled again because of another spam storm I don't manage
> to block.
>
> If you look at https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/timeline , I've left 2 example of
> spam pages. Both contain the 'pogo' word that I've explicitly listed in
> https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BadContent . I don't understand why the regex
> filter doesn't react then.

I see that the page _body_ does nto have a "pogo" string,
but it's full of "p.ogo" strings, maybe that's the reason.

In the monitor I see a lot of spam was intercepted though:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/admin/spamfilter/monitor

I guess it just needs some 'ham' training to kick-start the bayes
filter

--strk;