[gdal-dev] Planning code sprint in Daytona Beach, FL (please vote on dates if interested)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 11 07:35:15 PST 2016

(I apologize in advance for the cross-posting.)

We are considering holding the annual "C Tribe" Code Sprint in Daytona
Beach, FL and are currently considering two dates.

If you are interested in attending, then please confirm your interest
and the dates that work for you in this Doodle. We will keep the doodle
open until early next week:

http://doodle.com/poll/vyyew4ibbwcdp6ka

You can find out more about the plan as it evolves in the wiki:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Daytona_Beach_Code_Sprint_2017

and follow the full discussion on the "tosprint" list:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tosprint/2016-November/000644.html

* Note that the "C Tribe Sprint" is labelled this way only for
historical reasons since and is really open to all "tribes". The goal is
cross-project collaboration and all OSGeo projects are invited.

Daniel