[gdal-dev] Ogr2ogr -dim and Oracle

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:19:10 PST 2016

Hi Even,

Did you try your change?

There has been a lot of changes in both sides over the years that are not reflected on the OCI driver code.

That hard coded SRID conversion should be deleted since EPSG is fully supported now.

He georaster driver uses some PLSQL functions to try to match WKT to possible SRIDs. That could be added to the OCI. I think.

Regards
Ivan