[gdal-dev] Mass addition of 'override' keyword ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Nov 25 08:04:28 PST 2016

> We need an extra "#endif"
>    #endif /* HAVE_CXX11 || _MSC_VER >= 1600 */
> I think it goes here ?

Ah, sort of. I copied&pasted an extract of the whole file and my #endif /* __cpluscplus */
comment was indeed wrong and should have been #endif /* HAVE_CXX11 || _MSC_VER >=
1600 */ (and the final #endif /* __cpluscplus */ is a bit later in the whole file). Fixed now.
Thanks.

Anyway that has been now committed and everything seems to work fine