[gdal-dev] No XLSX fields in v2.1.2

Langford, Robert Rob.Langford at salford.gov.uk
Tue Nov 29 03:45:04 PST 2016

Thanks for letting me know Even.

I've raised a ticket here: https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6733

First ticket I've done so wasn't sure about some of the fields, have left as defaults.

If anything further is required please let me know.

Rob

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this communication/message from Rob.Langford at salford.gov.uk sent on Tue Nov 29 11:45:05 2016 is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org;even.rouault at spatialys.com

Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
As a public body, Salford City Council may be required to disclose this email [or any response to it] under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.
Please immediately contact the sender, Rob.Langford at salford.gov.uk if you have received this message in error.

For the full disclaimer please access http://www.salford.gov.uk/e-mail.  Thank you.