[gdal-dev] Time for 2.1.2 ?

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 01:31:39 PDT 2016

Hi,

What do you think about enabling GNM (network model) build by default in
2.1.2?

GNM using in QNetwork plugin in QGIS and via command line utilities but
not available by default and only small number users can get it.

I think if we enable GNM by default we can get more user feedback.

Best regards,
     Dmitry