[gdal-dev] Time for 2.1.2 ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Oct 11 02:07:20 PDT 2016

Hi Dmitry,

> What do you think about enabling GNM (network model) build by default in
> 2.1.2?

Firs step would be to enable it by default in trunk and monitor that things go
well w.r.t. the CI setups displayed at https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal

Normally we aren't supposed to add new functionnality in micro releases, but
we can probably make some exception here as it doesn't cause backward
incompatible changes or ABI breakage. So if things go smoothly in trunk and
nobody objects, I guess you can enable it in 2.1 too.

Even