[gdal-dev] GDAL Errors while building PostGIS extension?

sablok sablok at amazon.com
Thu Oct 27 21:14:58 PDT 2016

Indeed that is the problem, I am using GCC 4.9.2 to build postgis and its
dependencies, however the version of libz that is present inside the
postgresql's lib directory has been compiled with GCC 4.9.3 version. Can you
let me know is that the real problem here and what are the consequences that
this process entails of compiling against a library with different versions
of GCC?