[gdal-dev] VRT derived band pixel functions written in Python

Rutger kassies at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 00:02:07 PDT 2016

Then I guess i'm mistaken in thinking that Python would become a slowdown in
such a case. It's been a while since i tested it. Anyway, thanks for your
comments and efforts to improve the performance.

I couldnt find any Conda channels* which build from trunk, so i probably
have to wait a while before i can
try it out, something to look forward to. :)

* https://anaconda.org/search?q=gdal

Regards,
Rutger

Even Rouault-2 wrote