[gdal-dev] SQLite driver?

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Fri Sep 16 08:28:36 PDT 2016

Yes, it had a small image attached.
But never mind, I ended up finding that the crash resulted from the fact
that some other gdal.dll without sqlite driver managed to get in the way.
The bad new was that, once this solved, I got another crash latter but
there is nothing in it that I can relate to gdal, so issue is closed here.
Thanks to people that tried to help.

Joaquim