[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.2.0 beta 2 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Apr 25 07:21:29 PDT 2017

> This seems to be related to: https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/commit/
> 3ed7812f95de1b2d9a6e6bc93717a522df765377. Maybe HAVE_CXX11 isn't
> guaranteeing all the expected C++11 features?

Hum it looks like this compiler is indeed not fully C++11 compliant.

Do the compilation lines include -std=c++11 or something else like -std=c++0x ?
If it is the later, then this might explain the failure if it is an old compiler that was in the
middle of implementing C++11

In any case, you should likely

./configure --without-cpp11

(I'm not going to apply the above patch regarding CPLIsNan() then)

Or better update your compiler since GDAL 2.3 will probably require C++11.

Even