[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.2.0 beta 2 available

Sean Gillies sean at mapbox.com
Thu Apr 27 01:18:13 PDT 2017

Even,

I've sorted things out. As described in https://github.com/sgillies
/frs-wheel-builds/issues/15, I only need to change the
MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET in my builds from 10.6 to 10.9 to build GDAL 2.2.0
(and distribute Python wheels that include it). Sorry, Mountain Lion
holdouts!

Rasterio is fine with GDAL 2.2.0beta2 except in a couple tests that check
reprojection of a geometry that straddles the antimeridian. Whether to cut
used to be optional, defaulting to false, but after
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/35964 is true and no longer optional.

https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/trunk/gdal/NEWS#L496

--
Sean Gillies