[gdal-dev] Fwd: [Projects] please create a new project flyer for your project with the new branding till FOSS4G Boston

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Aug 5 14:13:26 PDT 2017

Luca: I have taken Even's feedback and made some more text changes, and
also added a hillshade DEM (of Frank's home area in Canada) created
through GDAL 2.2.1 on my machine.  It creates a big SVG now, but
you/designer can decide to keep that image or not.
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/dl/gdal_a4.svg

PS. I created it using LibreOffice!

-jeff