[gdal-dev] C++11 timeline

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:04:20 PST 2017

Thanks Gred and Andrew!  Those are exactly the kind of comments that help.

Greg,

I have lots of experience packaging GDAL in fink for the mac, but less
elsewhere.  I found this like which implies that pkgsrc is at GDAL 1.11.3.
Are there better links?

- http://pkgsrc.se/geography/gdal-lib
- https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/blob/trunk/geography/gdal-lib/Makefile

http://schwehr.org