[gdal-dev] Participating on gdal2tiles

Grégory Bataille gregory.bataille at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:45:28 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

I just subscribed to this list. Due to current interest, driven by my
current job, I'd like to participate on gdal2tiles.
However I'm not sure how to go about it and how active the development
still is.
I, for example, encountered an issue, that after investigation led me there
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6057. It's a ticket with a proposed
solution and code patch, but that has seen no activity in 18 months.

Would you mind advising on the best way to contribute? Is the
development/review process, on gdal2tiles still active and is it worth
investing time on it?

Thanks

---
Gregory Bataille