[gdal-dev] A modified version of your get_soundg.py

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Jul 29 19:00:21 PDT 2017

Dave,

Thanks for the notice.  I am not updating the upstream get_soundg.py
but I've taken the liberty of cc:ing this reply to the gdal-dev
mailing list so more potentially interested folks will be aware of
your changes, and your blog post:

http://micuisine.com/code-projects/?page_id=10

I was particularly amused by change entry "Changed feat2 to feat1 to
prevent searching for unused feat1.".  Indeed looking back at the code
there must have been some history behind my use of feat2 that was lost
and now is just confusing.

Best regards,
Frank