[gdal-dev] ISO-11783, known as Tractors and machinery for agriculture and forestry

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 08:04:34 PDT 2017

Hi List,

I need to export my tiff file to ISOBUS (ISO-11783), which is a standard
for the agriculture.
In short I create a task map which will be loaded into a terminal of a
tractor and the terminal will manage the, for example, crop duster to spray
more or less according the the task map (using GPS).

Before I'm going to try to implement this by myself I want to check if
somebody already has made a converter (preferable using GDAL).

Useful links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_11783
http://www.aef-online.org/en/about-isobus/first-priority-isobus.html
I haven't found the link to the specifications, yet.

Thanks,

Paul