[gdal-dev] How to use wrapper_GDALRasterizeDestName with C# bindings

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Mar 14 08:03:42 PDT 2017

On mardi 14 mars 2017 15:57:31 CET Paul Meems wrote:
> Thanks Even,
>
> I now have
> using (var ds = Gdal.OpenEx(input, 1, null, null, null))
> I couldn't find GDAL_OF_VECTOR in the C# bindings.

Constants are defined in swig/include/gdalconst.i as:

// Open flags
%constant OF_ALL     = GDAL_OF_ALL;
%constant OF_RASTER = GDAL_OF_RASTER;
%constant OF_VECTOR = GDAL_OF_VECTOR;
%constant OF_GNM = GDAL_OF_GNM;
%constant OF_READONLY = GDAL_OF_READONLY;
%constant OF_UPDATE = GDAL_OF_UPDATE;
%constant OF_SHARED = GDAL_OF_SHARED;
%constant OF_VERBOSE_ERROR = GDAL_OF_VERBOSE_ERROR;

> I'm assuming it must be
> 1 since GDAL_OF_RASTER is 0.

/** Allow raster and vector drivers to be used.
 * Used by GDALOpenEx().
 * @since GDAL 2.0
 */
#define     GDAL_OF_ALL             0x00

/** Allow raster drivers to be used.
 * Used by GDALOpenEx().
 * @since GDAL 2.0
 */
#define     GDAL_OF_RASTER          0x02

/** Allow vector drivers to be used.
 * Used by GDALOpenEx().
 * @since GDAL 2.0
 */
#define     GDAL_OF_VECTOR          0x04

1 is working since :

/** Open in update mode.
 * Used by GDALOpenEx().
 * @since GDAL 2.0
 */
#define     GDAL_OF_UPDATE          0x01

And as no explicit GDAL_OF_RASTER or GDAL_OF_VECTOR  is specified, GDAL_OF_ALL is
assumed. But you probably don't need/want to open in update mode.