[gdal-dev] Copy metadata

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu May 18 06:16:21 PDT 2017

Kkaus,

> I can call this function with success (returns true), but the metadata of
> the output image still does not change. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. By the way, you didn't specify which output format you tried as it can
make a difference. But most drivers will ignore metadata domains other than the
main one, and even if they do take into account (for example the GeoTIFF driver),
they will copy the metadata in a generic form, and do not encode it regarding the
EXIF or XMP standards, which is probably what you want.

Even