[gdal-dev] Cannot build for iOS due to GUInt64 error

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Nov 12 04:22:12 PST 2017

On dimanche 12 novembre 2017 19:50:47 CET Nik Sands wrote:
> Hi Even,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  You are correct as usual.  Your ‘cc’ test produced
> no errors,

And no warnings as well ?
Weird, since this is the test that is used to dected long long presence
See m4/acinclude.m4

Do you run configure with CCFLAGS defined ? For example, if CCFLAGS="-Wall", then the test
will throw a warning that will make it fail.
I'm not sure why we use CCFLAGS in that file, whereas CFLAGS is used everywhere else.

What if you change in m4/acinclude.m4
  echo 'int main() { long long off=0; }' >> conftest.c
  echo 'int main() { long long off=0; (void)off; return 0; }' > conftest.c

and run autoconf to regenerate configure ?

Even