[gdal-dev] gdal library compiled for .NET CORE / UWP (Universal Windows Platform)

Gareth Francis gfrancis.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:38:27 PST 2017

I haven't used .net core but this should contain the relevant information:
https://github.com/swig/swig/issues/820

SWIG uses HandleRef to marshal pointers into .Net. Looks like the latest
version of .Net core includes these types?

If you can't use a verison of .Net with these types the GDAL SWIG wrappers
would need rework to use a different type for pointers (Unless they already
have this option, haven't used them personally)