[gdal-dev] Building with support for VirtualOGR

René Hansen renehh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 05:25:42 PST 2017

Jackpot. That was it!

It's amazing what kind of blindspots you can develop, setting up cross
compilations.

Now I'm wrestling with build errors related to jpeg and jpeg12, apparently
just disabling them with --with-jpeg=no and --without-jpeg12, breaks all
kinds of other stuff.

Alas, that is a different battle. Thanks Even!

/René