[gdal-dev] WCS driver

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Mon Oct 23 08:01:48 PDT 2017

Hi all,

splendid idea! Anybody who feels like working on WCS 2 support, feel free to
contact me or my group for any sort of explanations sought (I am the spec writer
of the coverages, admittedly). Note that the Coverage Implementation Schema
(CIS) 1.1 is out.  Maybe this is a good starter:
http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/CoveragesDWG/WebHome . I' be
most happy to see GDAL WCS2-enabled!

cheers,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)