[gdal-dev] RFC68: C++11 compilation mode - Call for vote on adoption

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:53:09 PDT 2017

I was just about to write something along the lines that follow, but
Mateusz looks to have more of an understanding.

My best guess was that it is an incomplete install of Windows?  e.g.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

I haven't done Windows dev since the late 90s, so it helps to lay out more
for me or I get lost.

http://schwehr.org