[gdal-dev] git(hub) migration ?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:26:41 PDT 2017

FYI in QGIS dev world we still not have found a clear and complete way
to migrate tracker from redmine to GH or GitLab.
More info and details can be asked to the key people that investigated
the problem... just asking in Dev list.

FYI we are still in a new updated redmine :/
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition