[gdal-dev] git(hub) migration ?

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 07:29:23 PDT 2017

I have a bunch of svn based scripts that I use daily, but I would be
happily trash my current work flow for github.

I would prefer option 3, but option 2 would be okay too.

I think that the utility of github pull requests is just too valuable to go
with option 1.

I really need to rewatch the classic "Git for Ages 4 and up"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffBJ4sVUb4

http://schwehr.org