[gdal-dev] git(hub) migration

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Sep 25 22:42:16 PDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 04:56:02AM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> Sandro already did a proof of concept with GEOS though he didn't officially
> move the tickets off of trac.

This was the result of last "import" from trac, if you're curious:
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/strk/geos-migration-test/issues
(I've added more items in the migrator code [1] after that import)

[1] http://strk.kbt.io/projects/go/trac2gogs/

> I was thinking trac/git integration might be another possibility though it
> sounds from this page, the performance might not be there yet.

FYI: Trac can already be integrated with GIT.
You can see it in action with GEOS:

   https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/browser/git

The repo being browsed is the one under Gogs access control.

--strk;