[gdal-dev] #include tiffio.h in gtiff/libgeotiff/

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:56:35 PDT 2018

The file frmts/gtiff/libgeotiff/xtiffio.h #include's "tiffio.h", which
is in frmts/gtiff/libtiff. However, when compiling in this directory
frmts/gtiff/libtiff is not included.

In my Linux Mint the compiler picks up tiffio.h from
/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/ but when I compile in freebsd I get
./xtiffio.h:10:10: fatal error: 'tiffio.h' file not found

This was caught by a CPAN tester testing Alien::gdal (a Perl package
which downloads and compiles GDAL):
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/0903f568-3e0e-11e8-a1cf-bb670eaac09d

Am I missing something or is this a bug / configuration error?

Ari