[gdal-dev] LIBKML C#

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Apr 30 22:53:16 PDT 2018

Hey Team,

I'm starting to delve into FDO, OGR and GDAL for exporting to some
pre-defined formats (SDF, GML, KML, GeoJson etc etc)

I'm trying to interpret the OGR / GDAL driver documentation for the LIBKML
driver it mentions setting the environment variable for LIBKML_USE_DOC.KML
.... is this an option on the createdatasource?

string[] options = new string[] { "LIBKML_USE_DOC.KML=no"};
OSGeo.OGR.DataSource ds = drv.CreateDataSource(someKMZ, options);

It isn't having the desired outcome.... the KMZ file still contains network
link files to subset kml files within the kmz .....

I'm guessing once I understand these options / environment variables the
others will just follow suite.

Cheers
Jamo

-----