[gdal-dev] layer union returns a geometry collection

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 02:32:02 PST 2018

Matthew,

The documentation(1) says "The result layer contains features whose
geometries represent areas that are either in the input layer, in the
method layer, or in both.". I assume you a polygon in the input layer B
which has a common singular point and common area with a polygon in layer C.

Ari

(1) http://gdal.org/classOGRLayer.html#adf0598c7dab1f4dbe3e2735e27450c9c