[gdal-dev] S57 objects’ catalog reload

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Feb 12 05:43:57 PST 2018

Jerome,

> Thank you for your quick answer,
> We work with C#, and unfortunately, we didn’t find GDALDriverManager API.

There's in fact a more radical solution, and that should be available in C# as it is in the generic
SWIG .i files

In Python (and likely the same in C#):
gdal.GDALDestroyDriverManager()
gdal.AllRegister()

> Instead, we tried algorithm you proposed with OGR
> Driver.DeRegister()/Register() : this does not work, csv change is not
> taked into account (csv file seems to be cached)

Yes, Driver.DeRegister() just removes the driver from the list of drivers that are tried, but
that doesn't destroy it.

Even