[gdal-dev] GDAL way to set open options in QGIS?

Jeremy Palmer palmerjnz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 15:37:31 PST 2018

I've now added the VRT layer to QGIS 3.0 dev with GDAL 2.3dev, but it
doesn't recognise it as a spatial layer - it just shows up with QGIS table
icon. Here's the VRT file I'm trying to add and the result of ogrinfo:
https://gist.github.com/palmerj/eb25a396fecc181b2da5023c70078198. Could the
invalid geometries be causing the issue?

Note I can add the mbtiles file directly but then it shows all the data
from every zoom level.