[gdal-dev] help

Rasika Chinchwade rasikachinchwade31 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 10:35:26 PST 2018

I have used STD dataset of INSAT-3D
https://www.mosdac.gov.in/catalog?field_satellitenode_nid=69
you can download the datset from www.mosdac.gov.in
HEM daily ,LST product. product of INSAT3D .This all are in disc shape.
I am trying to convert the .h5 dataset to GeoTiff format using gdal.
This products are giving me lat,lon in 2D array which are unevenly spaced
and also having scaling factor of 0.01

GDALINFO:
  gdal version is 2.2.1 released on 2017-06-03

regards,
Rasika Chinchwade,
MSc Geoinformatics,
Savitribai Phule Pune University,