[gdal-dev] SPOT7 DIMAP driver for tiled datasets has no lat/lon

Gong, Shawn SGONG at mdacorporation.com
Mon Jan 15 12:51:44 PST 2018

Hi Even,

I rebuilt GDAL with your code change in DIMAP driver. And it didn't work: gdalinfo returns the same output.

I then ran "gdalwarp -rpc -to RPC_HEIGHT=0 c:/DIM_SPOT7_P_201511221101122_SEN_1.XML c:/test.tif

gdalwarp worked.

That being said, I still would like to see the DIMAP driver updated so that I don't have to run gdalwarp. So I can simply drag and drop the *.XML onto OpenEV viewer.

Thanks,
Shawn