[gdal-dev] Esri JSON Curves

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jul 2 11:56:42 PDT 2018

> In the first two cases (without OLCCurveGeometries set) I see
> curveToLineString is being called when there are curves in the data, but
> not on every result page (again curves are relatively rare in the dataset).

ok, then replace the call to OGRMemLayer::SetFeature() with
OGRMemLayer::ISetFeature() in ogrgeojsonlayer.cpp to shortcut the
linearization that is done by the generic OGRLayer::SetFeature()

And you can then remove OLCCurveGeometries

> In the last two cases (with OLCCurveGeometries set) I see
> curveToLineString is being called with a different back trace (related
> to OGRGeometryFactory::organizePolygons):

That one is fine. It is an implementation detail of organizePolygons()