[gdal-dev] EXTERNAL: Re: Support for S-100 and S-102

kusala nine kusala9 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:47:29 PDT 2018

Hi - I don’t post a lot to this group but I work extensively with the IHO and the group developing S-100. It’s a fairly broad framework standard with multiple product specifications emerging from it and its own GML profile included in the encodings. Iso8211 is another encoding included in the main standard and would be a great place to start with any interoperability effort. S-100 ed4 is just being drafted - if anyone’s interested in building any compatible tools please get in touch, we’d be really keen to work with developers on it as we use the Gdal drivers extensively in the community....

Cheers

Jonathan
IIC technologies.

Sent from my iPhone