[gdal-dev] OGR SYMBOL style format

Gane R gane.prog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 01:40:46 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to draw OGR features with style in a defined by a vrt file.
I want point features to be placed with my custom icon with the OGR Feature
style.
So I tried,
The following line works when I change the size parameter s:n
SYMBOL(c:#000000FF,s:50px,id:ogr-sym-3);

The following line doesn't show any change in output image drawn size when
I change the size parameter s:n
SYMBOL(c:#000000FF,s:50px,id:bus_stop.png);

The above line doesn't seem to have any change in the image resize on the
point locations. But, then I use the default "ogr-sym-3" I see a change in
the output,

Did I miss any style parameters or is there any way to have the image
resized before placing at the location of the point features?

Thanks
Gane