[gdal-dev] driver MVT, no tiles generated

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Jun 8 06:01:16 PDT 2018

On vendredi 8 juin 2018 12:26:06 CEST Maria Ibarra wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I tried to use the recently released MVT (Mapbox Vector Tiles) driver of
> GDAL 2.3 to write vector tiles in pbf format, but I get an output folder
> with nothing but a metadata.json file. No tile is generated. I tried
> different source formats, and different creation options, but I cannot
> manage to make it work.

How did you build GDAL / where did you get it from ?
I assume your buid has PROJ support, otherwise you would get a warning
message.

Can you retry by adding "--debug on" (double dash before debug) at the end of
your ogr2ogr command line, and include the output of this ?

Can you also include the output of "ogrinfo -al -so source.gpkg" ?

Even