[gdal-dev] QGIS3 - Save Map as Image dialog bug?

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Mar 1 02:42:18 PST 2018

Hi,

Do not cross post. If you are rather sure that you have found a bug, as I feel in your case, I suggest to write to the developers list. If there is a chance that you perhaps did something wrong it is good to write to the users list. There are more people there than in the developers list, some user may know the answer for  you, your problem may teach something for other users, and in the ideal world the developers are also reading the users mails.

-Jukka Rahkonen-