[gdal-dev] limiting drivers that get registered

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:47:43 PST 2018

I get a little more aggressive compared to what others suggested by
commenting out register calls in gdalallregister.cpp and ogrregisterall.cpp
and removing the code for the drivers.

There are gotchyas lurking, but it definitely works.

e.g.
Enable HDF5, but block BAG
Enable EHDR & ENVI, but leave out the rest of the raw drivers

http://schwehr.org