[gdal-dev] Any good alternative for the Timeline of Trac available in GitHub?

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Mar 19 08:21:13 PDT 2018

Hi,

I see that GDAL is going to move into GitHub. What I will certainly miss it the Timeline of Trac. For a curious reader like me it gives an excellent view to anything that happens in the project. Is it so that the closest to Timeline that GitHub can offer is the Pulse view (for example https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pulse/monthly) and that does not offer a way to look any farther in the history than the last month?

-Jukka Rahkonen-