[gdal-dev] deb package for 2.2.3

Grégory Bataille gregory.bataille at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:39:50 PDT 2018

wow, ok, a bit more work than I expected. Now I understand why it's hard to
keep it up-to-date.
Thanks for the osgeolive pointer, did not know about it.

Cool if you move soon to 2.3.0 and therefore feeds ubuntugis. I'll still
see if I can quickly get somewhere is the meantime on my own with what you
sent

cheers

---
Gregory Bataille