[gdal-dev] Import Shapefile into SQL Server on Ubuntu

Peter Marlow Peter.Marlow at scisys.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 06:27:40 PST 2018

Hi Bo,

Yes the original commandstring did have that error, however the main error was that I didn’t have access to the MSSQLSpatial driver because the ODBC driver wasn’t bundled with the version of GDAL that I installed via conda-forge. When I installed GDAL via ‘apt-get install gdal-bin’ it did have the ODBC support.

Cheers,
Pete