[gdal-dev] Can't build GDAL from Source on Ubuntu Linux 16.04 x64

Alex alexmahrou at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:51:02 PDT 2019

Hello List,

I'm new, so please bear with me. I'm having issues building GDAL from
source-- specifically 2.3.3. I"m just trying to install it with the
Extensis MrSID plugin. This seems to be the only pathway to read MrSID
files. I have attached my errors and config logs. Any help is truly
appreciated.

I didn't want to post this on github issues, because I can almost guarantee
I'm doing something wrong. lol.

Thank you in advance. All of my system and version information can be
gleaned from the configure.txt and make.txt in the links below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k2HzMsI3cZKbrjioptRJUX21DDvNLOHK

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10o8IXuh17FGcQ3zltCRJyeHbKrWMuX7q

Thanks!

Alex