[gdal-dev] gdal2tiles missing 'GRA_mode' resample method

Jacobs Tim tim.jacobs at vito.be
Thu Dec 5 08:03:33 PST 2019

We'll give the copy on master a try.
Thanks for the quick answer.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com>
Sent: Thursday, 5 December 2019 16:53
To: gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Cc: Jacobs Tim <tim.jacobs at vito.be>; Mike Taves <mwtoews at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [gdal-dev] gdal2tiles missing 'GRA_mode' resample method

On jeudi 5 décembre 2019 15:45:23 CET Jacobs Tim wrote:
> Hi Mike
>
> the GRA_mode resampling in gdal2tiles, that we discussed on gdal-dev
> back in August,
 was expected for next release, but doesn’t appear to be included
> in the 3.0.2 release (October).
> Can you pls tell me in which release it will be taken up? The 3.1 maybe?
> And is the timeline already set for that release?

yes 3.1 to be released ~ May 2020 presumably

In the meantime you can just grab gdal2tiles.py from master. Should run fine against 3.0 I think

Indien u VITO Mol bezoekt, hou aub er dan rekening mee dat de hoofdingang voortaan enkel bereikbaar is vanuit de richting Dessel-Retie, niet vanuit richting Mol, zie vito.be/route.<http://www.vito.be/route>
If you plan to visit VITO at Mol, then please note that the main entrance can only be reached coming from Dessel-Retie and no longer coming from Mol, see vito.be/en/contact/locations.<http://www.vito.be/en/contact/locations>
VITO Disclaimer: http://www.vito.be/e-maildisclaimer