[gdal-dev] Reading JPEG2000 File

Christoph Paulik cpaulik at vandersat.com
Tue Feb 5 04:19:18 PST 2019

Hi,

Depending on which version of gdal you are using from anaconda it
could be a problem with the gdal packages as compiled by e.g.
conda-forge.

I had a similar problem in the past. See e.g.
https://github.com/conda-forge/gdal-feedstock/issues/227

Cheers,
Christoph

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 at 12:36, bhandari <bhandari.ravi at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hello All
>             I am trying to read JPEG2000 (sentinel) file with GDAL python
> bindings using anaconda python.
>
> I am not able to load JPEG2000 drivers. Could you please guide me how to
> install JPEG 2000 drivers for GDAL in anaconda environment.
>
> Thanking You
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GDAL-Dev-f3742093.html

Christoph Paulik // Head of Infrastructure
VanderSat // Satellite observed water data. Globally. Daily.
Wilhelminastraat 43a, 2011 VK, Haarlem (NL), The Netherlands
M  +31 6 18271928 W  www.vandersat.com