[gdal-dev] vsicurl access to a netcdf file does not see the coordinates

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Sat Jun 1 11:35:15 PDT 2019

Thanks Even

Rebuilding my HDF+netCDF+GDAL stack, but now when issue the final

nmake /f makefile.vc devinstall

it errors after a while with (complains about doxygen). This didn't use to happen. I have a Win doxygen but it's not (never been) in the path.

make: Entering directory '/c/programs/compa_libs/gdal_GIT/gdal/doc'
mkdir -p build/xml && cd .. && ((cat Doxyfile | sed "s/PREDEFINED             = /PREDEFINED             = DOXYGEN_XML /"; printf "GENERATE_HTML=NO\nGENERATE_XML=YES\nXML_OUTPUT=doc/build/xml\nXML_PROGRAMLISTING=NO") | doxygen -)
/bin/sh: doxygen: command not found
make: *** [Makefile:22: .doxygen_up_to_date] Error 127
make: Leaving directory '/c/programs/compa_libs/gdal_GIT/gdal/doc'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\MinGW64\msys64\usr\bin\make.EXE' : return code '0x2'
Stop.