[gdal-dev] convert india-latest.osm to india-latest.tab

mick howe mickhowe292 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 19:55:01 PST 2019

been experimenting and worked this much out
*[mick at cave OSMIndia]$ ogr2ogr -f "MapInfo File" -skipfailures -progress
bhutan.tab bhutan-latest.osm.pbf*
*0...10...20...30...40...50...60...70...80...90...100 - done.*
ERROR 1: Layer 'lines' does not already exist in the output dataset, and
cannot be created by the output driver.
ERROR 1: Layer 'multilinestrings' does not already exist in the output
dataset, and cannot be created by the output driver.
ERROR 1: Layer 'multipolygons' does not already exist in the output
dataset, and cannot be created by the output driver.
ERROR 1: Layer 'other_relations' does not already exist in the output
dataset, and cannot be created by the output driver.
*[mick at cave OSMIndia]$ *
from this I got some points but nothing

mick in glen innes