[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.1.0 RC1 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Apr 28 15:33:26 PDT 2020

On mardi 28 avril 2020 17:23:50 CEST Norman Barker wrote:
> Hi Even,
>
> Does https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/2397 need to be included in the
> notes for this RC? I see the code is in the release which is great, thank
> you.

I think I intended this to be covered by the line
 * redirect vsis3 calls to tiledb s3 direct calls

Actually now you mention it, I remember there were 2 commits with tiledb and s3, and as I
couldn't really tell the difference with the "Enable TileDB driver to parse /vsis3/ uris" commit
of the PR you mention, I merged them together. That's at line 397 or a 700-line long log, so
an editorial choice :-) Hopefully curious users will understand there was things involving
TileDB & S3 in this release :-)

Even