[gdal-dev] Can a GepPDF be generated using a Composition file from command line?

Ian Mayo ian at planetmayo.com
Wed Aug 26 06:03:47 PDT 2020

Hello Andrew,
thanks for the (very) prompt response.

I'm aware of the Python route - I referred to it in my posting.

My context is that I'd like to generate the PDF on a system that only
has GDAL installed.  Your strategy would involve distributing (and
maintaining) a python distribution too.

So, I guess my question remains:

"Is it possible to use the XML Composition file directly from GDAL
commands on the command line?"

Thanks for your support,
Ian

--